The ability to save web pages as PDF directly in the screen of your Android Phone, without using any online converter tools or Adobe PDF Writer Software or browser extensions. All you have to do is install your Chrome or Firefox browser installed on the Android Phone.
Save Web Pages as PDF On Android Phone
When you commute when you commute, you might want to finish your work or just spend time learning and keeping up to date with what is happening around the world. But the issue is that there isn’t a functioning WiFi connection, and you’re using Cellular data could cost you a significant amount.
However, there is a solution for this issue, when you think in advance and save web pages in PDF format in the Android Phone or Tablet for offline reading.
The solution is right there in you Android Phone and you won’t require anything other than Chrome or Firefox web browser.
Save Web Pages as PDF Using Chrome Browser
Google’s Chrome browser doesn’t come with an built-in Save to PDF option however you can save your Web pages as PDF’s printing them using the print function.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your Android Phone or Tablet
2. Next, open the Web Page you would like to download as PDF file to read offline.
3. Once the Web Page is loaded on your phone Click on the three dots icon that is located in the upper left corner on your phone screen (See the image below)
4. From the drop-down menu, select Print.
5. On the next screen, make sure Save to PDF has been selected for the printing option for the screen of your Android Phone (See image below)
6. Next tap on the download to PDF icon to save the page as a PDF file on the Android Phone (See image below)
Save Webpages as PDF Using Firefox
The procedure of saving the Web Page as a PDF document is somewhat simpler using Firefox. Firefox browser.
1. Open the Firefox browser on your Android Phone or Tablet
2. Next, open the Web Page you wish to download as PDF file.
3. Once you are on the Web Page click on the 3 dots icon found in the upper left corner on your display (See the image below).
4. From the drop-down list, click on the Page.
5. Next, tap on Save as PDF (See the image below)
Once you’ve saved the Web pages in PDF files The next step is to become accustomed to access the web pages you saved for offline reading.
Access Web Pages Saved as PDF For Offline Reading
On the majority of Android phones, PDFs are generally saved to My Files Folder (On Samsung phones) or in the Downloads Folder (On other Android devices).
In the event that your smartphone uses My Files Folder, you should follow the instructions below to open Web Pages stored as PDFs.
1. Tap on the All Apps icon, located in the menu at the bottom of the screen that displays your home page on Android Phone.
2. Next, tap on the Tools Folder.
3. In the Tools folder, click to open My Files.
There are all Web pages saved as PDF within this folder. Browse through the list PDF files and then choose the one that you would like to open.
As previously mentioned, many other Android phones keep web Pages that are saved as PDF documents within the Downloads Folder, which can be easily opened by following the steps listed below.
1. From the Home Screen of your Android Phone or Tablet, click on the All Apps icon.
2. Next, tap on Downloads.
All the Web pages stored as PDF documents within the Downloads Folder. Look through the list of Downloads to discover the PDF file you would like to open.
Access Web Pages Saved as PDF Using Adobe Acrobat
A simple way to open Web Pages stored as PDF files from the Android Phone is to download and install Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat app on your device.
1. Download the Adobe Acrobat application from the Google Play Store and Install the application onto the device you are using. Android device.
2. Next, open Adobe Acrobat app on your Android Phone or Tablet
You’ll see a list of all Web pages you have saved as PDF files to the Android Phone. Explore the list and choose one Web Page that you want to see.