One feature that could be very beneficial to WhatsApp customers is the capability to pin chats in WhatsApp. Popular messaging System WhatsApp constantly introduces new features that make it more popular with its users.
Pin Chats in WhatsApp
Normally, the order of Chat threads within WhatsApp is determined by the latest messages that are pushed to towards the very top of the screen.
This setup could result in irrelevant chats filling the largest apparent the screen on your tablet or phone, as well as dragging down essential Chat threads.
The answer to this problem is to utilize this feature called the Pinned Chats feature in WhatsApp. This feature lets you prioritize specific Chats over others by permitting you the ability to pin as many as three contacts or Contact Groups at above the chat screen.
The pinned Chats will always be at the top of your Chats screen, which makes it easier to monitor crucial Chats and preventing them from becoming mixed in and confused with other Chats that may not be equally important or of important to you.
Pin Chats in WhatsApp on iPhone
Following the instructions below, you will be able follow the steps below to Pin Chats to WhatsApp onto your iPhone.
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
2. Next, tap on the Chats tab that is located on the lower left corner on your display (See the image below).
3. On the Chats screen, swipe to the right of the Chat you wish to pin, until you are able to see an option to pin it (See the image below).
4. Once you see the Pin option, click on the pin button to pin the chat to your top screen for Chats. (See the image above)
Notice: Do not swipe all up to the right side of the screen because this will indicate the that the message is read or not. Make sure you only swipe until you’ve seen that the pin button.
A Pinned Chat will show in the middle of Chats screen, with an icon for pins to the right. Any time, you can Unpin this Chat by moving to the right, then pressing to the Unpin button (See the picture below).
The Chat you have pinned does not alter its position regardless of whether you receive or send new WhatsApp messages. If you choose to pin another chat The Newly Pinned Chat will be placed at the top of the list and the chat that was pinned will be moved down.
Pin Chats in WhatsApp on Android Phone
Following the instructions below, you will be able for how to pin Chats within WhatsApp to Your Android Phone.
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android Phone
2. On the Chats screen, you can select the Chat you would like to pin by tapping and then holding it (See the image below).
3. Once the Chat is selected, click on the Pin Icon to Pin the Chat to the top of the Chats Screen (See image above).
You can unpin this Chat at any point by choosing your Chat (Tap and hold) and then tapping the Unpin Icon (See image below)
Like we said as mentioned above, as mentioned above, the Pinned Chat will remain at the top of the Chats screen, even when you receive or send new WhatsApp messages. If it is necessary to Pin another Chat and it is already pinned, the previous Pinned Chat can be moved lower and the new Pinned Chat can be placed over the previous one.