The popular messaging service WhatsApp allows users transfer messages all of your contacts, either group or personal. In this post, you’ll learn how to forward messages in WhatsApp on iPhone as well as Android Phone.
Forward Messages In WhatsApp
The message forwarding function of WhatsApp gives you an easy method to share text messages or videos, photos and even pictures with your contacts without the need for a large amount of data.
Since WhatsApp messages are sent through WhatsApp servers, pictures and videos associated with these messages are swiftly forwarded, without consuming the majority of your data.
WhatsApp allows you to select contacts by showing the three most frequently used contacts. You can also choose several recipients to forward your message to.
Forward WhatsApp Messages On iPhone or iPad
Check first that you have the most current version WhatsApp running in the iPhone as well as follow the instructions in this article to transfer WhatsApp Messages to the iPhone as well as iPad.
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Locate the Message that you want to forward.
3. Next, Press and hold the Message until you can get a menu over the Message, that includes options such as Forward, Copy and more. Select Forward (See the image below).
4. On the next screen, tap the Forward icon that appears in the bottom left corner on your screen (See the image below)
5. The next screen lets you select the contacts you wish to forward the message to. Click on the contacts you want to send the message.
6. After Selecting Contacts Click on the Forward link in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to forward your message to the Contacts you have selected.
Notice: The forwarded messages appear to be from the person who is who is forwarding the message. Forwarded messages within WhatsApp don’t indicate the sender’s name.
Forward WhatsApp Messages On Android Phone or Tablet
Check to see if you’re running the most current version WhatsApp for Your Android Phone and follow the instructions following to send WhatsApp messages to Your Android Phone.
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android Phone or tablet
2. Locate the WhatsApp message that you want to forward.
3. Next, Press and hold on the message until you are able to are able to see options for Reply Copy, Forward, Forward and more appear on the screen’s top. Click on the forward button (See the image below).
4. On the next screen, select the contact you wish to forward the message to, and then tap forward in the blue icon you’ll see in the bottom right-hand corner the screen.
5. WhatsApp Message will be sent to the chosen contacts