Enabling Game Mode will allow you to enjoy improved performance when playing Video Games on your computer. Here are the steps needed to Enable Game Mode in Windows 10.
Enable Game Mode in Windows 10
It was introduced in the Creators Update (V1703), Game Mode feature on Windows 10 is created to give gamers a the best gaming experience available on the Windows computer.
After Game Mode is enabled in Windows 10, it can be turned on at any time by pressing the Windows + G keys on your laptop or pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
Once Game Mode is activated, it frees CPU GPU, CPU and other resources of your computer to allow gaming, by shutting down all non-essential applications and services running on your PC.
Since Game Mode being available in Windows 10, there is absolutely no reason to install or install any Third Party Tools or Game Play boosters for your computer.
1. Steps to Enable Game Mode in Windows 10
The general rule is that Game Mode should be turned on as a default feature on the PC. To ensure this you are able to enable Game Mode, comply with the following steps to confirm and enable Game Mode in Windows 10 (if it is not turned on).
1. Click on the Start button, and after that, click the Settings Icon.
2. On the Settings Screen, select Gaming.
3. On the next screen, select Game Mode and toggle ON Select the Game Mode option.
Important: In case you can’t locate Game Mode, make sure that your system is running the most recent version for Windows 10 (V1703 or later).
2. How to Use Game Mode in Windows 10
After Game Mode is enabled, it is possible to activate it at any moment on your PC by following the instructions below.
1. Open any Video Game on your computer.
2. When prompted, hit the Windows and G keys together to start the Game bar on your computer.
Note: You can also turn on Game Mode by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
3. On the Game bar, click the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner.
4. In the dialog box that appears, click the box that appears. Select Game Mode for this game option.
This will turn on Game Mode on your computer when you play this particular Game which allows you to experience higher frame rates as well as improved Game gameplay.