The ability to assign photos to contacts on iPhone will make the picture of the contact show up whenever your contact contacts you, which allows you to be aware of who is calling without having to look at the name of the contact.
Assign Photos to Contacts on iPhone
You can assign or add Photos to contacts on iPhone by selecting photos from your iPhone’s Photos Library and then taking the new picture of your contact using the camera on the iPhone and Importing Facebook Profile Photos.
1. Open up the Contacts on iPhone.
2. Tap on the Contact to whom you would like to assign a picture to
3. Next, tap on the Edit button, which is located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
4. Next tap on Add Photo on the top left corner on your screen.
5. From the popup menu, select either Choose Photo to pick one of the photos already in use or click on Take Photo to take a new picture.
If you tap Take Photo, you will be able capture the new photo of your contact on the following screen. You can then choose to use the Photo to the profile picture of your contact.
6. If you tapped on Choose Photo you will be directed to a new screen. From there, you can choose the Album within which the Photo you would like to assign to this person is situated and then click on the image.
7. On the next screen, you will be able to make changes to the image and then click Select to assign the image to your contact
8. Tap on Done (located in the upper-right area) for saving the modifications that you’ve made
Assign Facebook Photos to Contacts on iPhone
If you do not want to deal with the effort to manually save your friend’s Facebook profile picture , and then assigning it to them You can enable Facebook Photo sync to assign automatically Facebook Pictures to contacts.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and then click on Facebook
2. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to sign-in with Facebook. Facebook account, if you haven’t already authenticated.
3. Next, toggle on the option for Contacts In the Section “Allow These apps to Use your Account” (See below for an image below)
Change or Delete Contact Photo on iPhone
If you think the Contacts photo is old You can change or remove their picture by following the steps listed below.
1. Open the Contacts on iPhone
2. From the list of Contacts, tap the Contact with the photo you wish to edit or remove.
3. On the Contacts page, press the Edit button, which is located in the top-right corner of your screen.
4. After tapping on Edit then tap to the Contacts Photo that is just below the Contact Name.
5. From the pop-up menu, click on Choose Photo to choose an existing Photo from the Photo Gallery or click on Take Photo, in case you’d like to take a brand new picture using your camera on your iPhone.
6. As you must already know the option to tap Delete Photo to erase the existing photo of your Contact and don’t give an Photo for your contact.
7. Tap on Done (located in the upper-right left) to store the change that you’ve made